Saturday 3 August 2013

Probably Permanent Hiatus

So I decidedly probably not to continue this blog.

I do have tons of amazing products to review that I have tried. I also love providing people with opinions and ideas that allows them to make informed choices. I know I love researching before I buy as well. However, when I do write a review I put a lot of time and effort into it and get little in return. By little, I mean no one really comments. I have no idea whether what I do is truly benefiting anyone and whether I am simply doing it all in vain. Plus I have a life otherwise.

So low and behold, I've decided to put this on hold. I will leave what is here so far up for a while. Otherwise, I don't think I will post much -- if anything -- any longer. I'm sure no one will really notice anyway so it's probably fine.

- Adieu.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I recently stumbled upon you blog as in today and I must say I really like what I see. I'm like four years late tho lol. I wonder if you would ever post again. Hope you do. Black ppl giving reviews on Korean makeup is more needed. ^_^

    ReplyDelete